[rekonq] Recent performance hit

Shane Lazar shane at archlinux.us
Wed Nov 3 20:26:24 CET 2010

I recompile Rekonq once in a while. My last build from GIT was on 22 October
2010 and I must say that it was one of the best builds ever. The
Youtube/Flash problem I was having got sorted being the big improvement.

Today (3 November) I built again from GIT but it seems like it has taken a
performance hit. Scrolling pages gives feeling something like a low FPS in a
game. The page jumps from one part to the other instead of scrolling
smoothly. Installing the older package from 22 October fixes this. Is this a
known issue or can I help debug it?