[rekonq] Add support for multiple apps in the Open With dialog in rekonq when clicking on a download link

Panagiotis Papadopoulos pano_90 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 1 12:25:10 CET 2010

Hi,

Recently I discovered, that when you click on a download link in Konqueror, it offers you multiple apps with which you can open that file:
http://www.davidfaure.fr/kde/save-or-open-after.png

I tried to add this feature to rekonq myself, but due to my lack of coding knowloedge/skills, I failed :-)
Konquerors implementation is in konqmainwindow.cpp ~ line 666 :-)
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/4.5/kdebase/apps/konqueror/src/konqmainwindow.cpp?revision=1187708&view=markup

More information here:
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kparts/html/classKParts_1_1BrowserOpenOrSaveQuestion.html

Would be cool, if someone could add this to rekonq :-)