[rekonq] ProgressBar solid color

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Fri May 28 16:27:15 CEST 2010

On 28/05/2010 16:02, Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> Le vendredi 28 mai 2010 15:07:43, Lionel Chauvin a écrit :
>> This should solve unreadable text issues and ensure we follow Qt style.
>
> This will make url bar shorter for netbooks with text along side icons, please
> don't add another widget in the toolbar ;)

Lionel and I discussed about this and I don't think it's going to make
the url bar shorter: the idea is to show a progress bar *in* the url bar
while there is something loading, hiding it afterwards. Something like
that (ascii art)

|K http://www.kde.org            (===--) R|

Loaded:

|K http://www.kde.org                    R|

What it would hide is the end of the url while it's loading, but I don't
think this is a huge problem.

> I don't see the problem with rekonq 0.4 progress bar, is there any ?

I think it has trouble with dark backgrounds, am I wrong?

Aurélien