[rekonq] about last cedric patches

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:42:54 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 18 May 2010 15:11:11 Cédric Bellegarde wrote:
> Le mardi 18 mai 2010 14:15:44, Andrea Diamantini a écrit :
> > - fix middle click scrollbar:
> > I couldn't understand what this patch does, sorry :(
> > Can you pls explain a bit further?
>
> Currently, on middle click in scrollbar, rekonq thinks user want automatic
> scrolling...
>
> The patch fix this by checking user clicks in webpage and not in scrollbar.
>
> >Anyway your patch seems really good and has potential, but one little bug.
> >it forgots to reset error bool to false on normal loading, breaking
> >history.
>
> My fault :(

I applied now an extended version of your history/errorpages patch, while the
other one about middle click on scrollbar does not work here.

Anyway, I really won't spend time on scrollbars as it seems clear they are
heavily bugged on QWebView.
Let's report issues like this on webkit bugzilla.

Regards,