[rekonq] about last cedric patches

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:15:44 CEST 2010

I'm working on Cèdric last patches today and I hope I can merge them in the
evening night.
Here are my results:

- fix middle click scrollbar:
I couldn't understand what this patch does, sorry :(
Can you pls explain a bit further?

- disable home page button
It disables home button if you choose about:blank as home page. I don't like
changing UI, moreover without an user real decision. You can continue using
home button to clean page.

- new tab conf on new window
no comments, merged.

- fix urlbar painter
seems good, but I didn't have time yet to test it. This night job

- history/ErrorPage patch
forgotten :)
I'm really sorry about that, Cèdric. This is because I like the merge request
mechanism.
Anyway your patch seems really good and has potential, but one little bug. it
forgots to reset error bool to false on normal loading, breaking history.
I'll expand it to use in every part of rekonq where we use setHtml()

Many thanks for all of these
Best,