[rekonq] rekonq 0.5 meta bug

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 00:38:32 CEST 2010

Hi all,
Today I created a bug in bko. #237890, to depends on all the bugs we wanna fix
before 0.5 release.
If you have a bug you wanna have solved for 0.5, let it block 237890 bug. To
do it, search in the bottom of the page, under the "commit" button..

Additionally, move bug target (in the top of the page, now..) to 0.5
milestone. We are trying to find the best way to manage all bugs (we have 102,
actually opened) and any help about we'll be truly appreciated.

Last thing, I'd like to stop people reporting bugs against old rekonq
versions. does someone know how??

Regards,

PS: we have a new page in TechBase
(http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/rekonq/Schedule)