[rekonq] Moving the Encodings menu

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Fri May 14 06:29:19 CEST 2010

Hi
Whenever i want to configure rekonq my cursor usually ends up starting from
the top and then goes through each and every item in the ' Wrench ' menu (
if i may call it so ). With the new encodings sub-menu this is a bit of a
problem since it displays a huge menu and sometimes obstructs the main main
menu ( the one from the wrench ).So im suggesting that we display only 3-4
options in the first submenu and add a option at the bottom of submenu 1 for
: ' More Encodings '.
So we have this hierarchy : Wrench > Set Encodings > ( Some popularly used
encodings ) + More Encodings > ( the rest of the encodings go here )
www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg