[rekonq] Cedric's patches

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:02:53 CEST 2010

This morning I spent some time reviewing and merging all patches provided by
Cedric.
I first really wanna thank him for ALL his contributions (not just code).
So, I thought I need a sort of "summary" mail for all those.
Here are my results, just merged in master:

- button size patch
This patch tries to fix button behavior when they have text inside. I didn't
merge it, thinking it has to be moved upstream (ktoolbar code)

- filterUrl (no) Hanging patch
this patch fixes filterIUrl hanging in some situations. merged.

- fixUrlBar size
this mini patch tries to fix UrlBar enormous size after I reenabled the
QStackedWidget. I didn't merge it thinking we need to re-enable all the old
code about and put there the same fixes worked for UrlBar in the 0.4 period.
Doing it now.

- use Timer for suggestions
I applied it moving its code from CompletionWidget to UrlBar with the
necessary changes. And also modifying interval from 300 to 200 ms.
This lets us use this nice idea and save the url computations when results are
not shown

That's all, for now.
Regards,