[rekonq] On rekonq 0.5 and rekonq 0.4.67

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:46:07 CEST 2010

Hi all,
back from holidays, I'm going to tag rekonq 0.4.67.
It's not a special release apart from the fact that I'm asking (starting from
that) the inclusion in kde/extragear.

rekonq 0.5 feature list is quite closed.
Lionel and me are working on a better sorting algorithm for suggestions, while
I'm waiting nebulon's mr for the "reopen last closed tab" action.

Merged that, we'll work on bugs until release. All you are obviously free to
work on features, but they will be considered && merged after 0.5 release.
(e.g.: I'm working on a network analyzer based on one qt-example, I'll push a
branch when it will be ready).

Last very important thing: I noticed different behaviors in rekonq used against
Qt 4.6 && Qt 4.7. So, I fear we should choose one, the obvious..
Suggestions on this side are really appreciated :)

Regards,