[rekonq] holidays

Rohan Garg rohan16garg at gmail.com
Sat May 1 18:43:23 CEST 2010

Hey
Ill be taking some time off too in lieu of my exams,they probably should
start on the 20th and are expected to last 2 or more weeks,after that ill be
free for about 7-8 weeks,and ill be devoting most of the time with rekonq
and some other projects with the kubuntu community.
I will be checking my mail at intervals,but i wont be participating in any
development =)

Regards
Rohan Garg
www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg