[rekonq] flickering with tab previews

Johannes Zellner johannes.zellner at nokia.com
Wed Mar 31 10:40:24 CEST 2010

Hi Lionel,

I tried a few differnt Qt styles and it seems its little bit different on each,
but there is show/hide in every style I tested. The Clearlooks theme looks
actually best without the 3 pixel movement.

A different thing the puzzels me is, that with the oxygen theme the mousemove
events on the top of the webview area are sent to the tab, but the mouse
hovers the webview....thats acutally the point of the flickering here and why
the "-3" pixel looking best in oxygen.

I agree in Oxygen it would look better like it is today and we could make a
different solution, but since it's style dependent, I would go for the solution
to calculate the position on the bounding rect of the tab that is hovered.

Maybe too much thoughts about this small issue but since I discovered it, I
see it everytime I move the mouse there ;-)

Thanks,
Johannes