[rekonq] New search bar and tabs

Emmanuel Surleau emmanuel.surleau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:09:14 CEST 2010

> > > Hi Emm,
> > >
> > > the "undo-close-tab" feature is just scheduled for 0.5
> > > (http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/rekonq/Roadmap)
> >
> > Beautiful. Out of curiosity, are there any plans to add whitelisting to
> > the Adblock module, so that a user may elect *not* to block add on a
> > given page/domain like Adblock does? This would let users support
> > website with "nice" ads (eg, arstechnica). This would also help with web
> > development.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Emm
>
> AdBlock just support whitelists. Perhaps it's not explained that well. Just
> prepone @@ at your rule.
> There's a brief explanation about adblock(plus) rules in
> src/adblock/adblockmanager.h file.

Wouldn't this just *not* block a given URL pattern on all domains? This is not
the same thing as not blocking all ad URLs on a given domain (in effect,
deactivating Adblock when you browse some sites) - most sites will be using
external ad agencies (like Doubleclick) and not serve ads from one of their
subdomains.

Cheers,

Emm