[rekonq] New search bar and tabs

Emmanuel Surleau emmanuel.surleau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:43:43 CEST 2010

> On Monday 29 March 2010 21:55:14 Emmanuel Surleau wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I just built rekonq's latest git, and my, the new search bar is GORGEOUS.
> > Rekonq is seriously rocking by now. While playing with it, I reflected,
> > though, that a probably-easy-to-implement feature could be nice: Firefox
> > has this neat "undo close tab" feature, which reopens the last tab
> > closed. Now, I'm aware that we have a "closed tabs" area in the home
> > page, but it's not as quick of use.
> >
> > *goes back to play with the awesome new search bar*
>
> Hi Emm,
>
> the "undo-close-tab" feature is just scheduled for 0.5
> (http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/rekonq/Roadmap)

Beautiful. Out of curiosity, are there any plans to add whitelisting to the
Adblock module, so that a user may elect *not* to block add on a given
page/domain like Adblock does? This would let users support website with
"nice" ads (eg, arstechnica). This would also help with web development.

Cheers,

Emm