[rekonq] Favicon problems

Emmanuel Surleau emmanuel.surleau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 22:27:53 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I've recently installed KDE 4.4, which allowed me to get reacquainted with
rekonq. And boy, it has gotten even better! Adblock, I love you.

But I have a couple of issues with it:
- favicons don't work (I only see the default html icon)
- if it's started from the .desktop file (via krunner), it does not load the
favorites (as it usually does) but instead a blank tab with the icon halfway
visible.

I saw that a similar issue was reported in September 2009. However, I *have*
installed rekonq, so the problem does not come from this.

This is visible with the latest git (6aeb9406dd77ad066d7904a6f453aff019bb5838).

Cheers,

Emm