[rekonq] crashing with IcedTeaPlugin.so

Johannes Zellner webmaster at nebulon.de
Fri Jun 11 12:12:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

just for your information if we get bugreports on that.

I recently got lots of crashes if rekonq is built in release, in debug mode it
works just fine. I tried to track that down and it was a double free issue in
the IcedTeaPlugin.so that comes with openjdk version 6.b18_1.8
This issue is reproduceable on my archlinux and ubuntu boxes with the obove
version.

I will try to dig further and check if this is maybe related to rekonq since
firefox seems to work fine with this plugin.

Keep up the good work for the 0.5 release!

Johannes