[rekonq] bug #237390

Yoann Laissus yoann.laissus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:59:58 CEST 2010

Hi,
slotBookmarkChanged() needs to be called every time the changed()
signal is emitted. It's not only a string problem because each
bookmarks are stored in their own KBookmarkAction and needs to be
updated to prevent a segfault if the user wants to open one of them :)

To improve the BK bar performance, I planned to load only root
bookmarks in slotBookmarkChanged() and then to load subfolders only
when the user wants to show them. But for this kind of change I prefer
wait for 1.0 because the BK bar will change a lot.

Regards.
Yoann Laissus