[rekonq] Feature request: make optional menu bar

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:25:00 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I have been following rekonq  since 0.3, and I was the one who made
the package review to include it in Fedora.

It is a very nice and fast browser, I really used to enjoy browsing
with rekonq. However, over the months I found that I still couldn't
get used to not having the menu bar. I think that the tools menu looks
too cluttered and too many unrelated items are in the same menu.

I know that you made a design choice in the past, to get rid of the
menu bar. But I ask you to reconsider your decision. At least, having
an option to have a traditional menu bar will be useful for many
people. It doesn't need to be the default option.

Thanks for all your work,
Orcan