[rekonq] Small bugs on rekonq .50

Terminus Est richterlevania3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:12:50 CEST 2010

Hi there,

Compiled rekonq .50 yesterday and I must say I love it! But, as a new
project, I'd like to say some things I think will make rekonq even better:

Acid3 tests: I made it and rekonq failed, utterly. Maybe an effort towards
making rekonq score at least 90+ on Acid3 test?

CSS: some sites do not render properly, some of their elements are missing
and so on.

Javascript: it's hell slow...

Minor aesthesics: some things on the browser itself, like the little icons
on the tabs (favicons), are not displayed correctly.

I wish rekonq takes the place of konqueror.

Best regards,

--
Linux User nº 451568

Linux Mint Gloria KDE Edition running on Athlon 64 X2 4200+ 2Gb DDR-400 2x
Maxtor 40Gb in RAID 0 SATA Samsung 160Gb A8N SLI Premium gForce 6800 GS
Ultra - Deceased...