[rekonq] Bug rekonq crashes whole system

Joseph Anania joseph.anania at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 04:24:41 CET 2010

Hello, I am running Arch Linux with the latest Linux kernel on an EEE pc
900 with 1 GB of ram and no Swap.  I have the latest rekonq from git
3.96 and KDE 4.4 when rekonq is running for a period of time last time it
was ~40 min rekonq crashes my whole system.  My cursor becomes
sluggish then the screen turns black except for the upper left hand
corner of the screen where there is a white _ character and my mouse
cursor which can't move and is located somewhere else on the screen.
All input to my computer stops and I have to do a forced reboot.  If this
bug report isn't enough for you track down I am willing to help but I don't
know how I can get anymore relevant information.