[rekonq] Rekonq status on openSUSE

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Sat Feb 20 19:32:44 CET 2010

Am Samstag 20 Februar 2010 19:08:51 schrieb Andrea Diamantini:

> please take in mind we are not asking to be default kde web browser.
> I'll just ask to move my own app inside kde-developers group and
> "kdereview" it to be included in extragear as other thousands applications
> there.

Coincidentally there is currently a mail debate going on about Rekonq on
kde-core-devel. You should read it.
It also contains info about current problems with Gitorious-hosted apps
becoming Extragear, because kdereview doesn't handle git apps yet:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=126668885613502&w=2

The remaining thread is available here:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=126667722700001