[rekonq] About Rekonq doc

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Aug 31 22:01:14 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 31. August 2010, um 19:28:49 schrieb Andrea Diamantini:
> The right way should be working on docs in svn. The problem is that the 2
> or 3 guys working on it don't have svn access for.

It is really easy to get an svn account in kde.

> I guess the simplest
> way should be creating a new repository on gitorious for "rekonq docs", to
> git svn sync every time with svn docs.

Please not an additional repository for rekonq.
And please do not "sync" two writable repositories, that does not make any
sense to me.

> If this sounds good to all the parts, I'll ask for it in a while.

Sorry to say, but as longs as there is no replacement for my current workflow
regarding i18n and documentation (svn up k* e* p* l10n-kde4/*) everything
switching to git simply gets out of my radar...

--
Burkhard Lück