[rekonq] Icon Cache

Yoann Laissus yoann.laissus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:18:26 CEST 2010

2010/8/28 Rohan Garg <rohangarg at ubuntu.com>:
> 2) [ Not related to iconcache branch ] The Check Button on Bookmarks toolbar
> doesnt seem to be doing anything, the config doesnt get saved apparently.
> Any pointers to help correct this would be useful and id be willing to fix
> it ;)
> Regards
> Rohan Garg

Hi,

Do you mean the checkbox of the main toolButton or the checkbox of the
XMLGUI's context menu ?

With my current installation (latest git), it works well. Try to
update your ~/.kde/share/apps/rekonq/rekonqui.rc with the latest one
because this file isn't automatically updated.

Regards.

--
Yoann Laissus