[rekonq] rekonq 1.0 approaching: TODO List

Panagiotis Papadopoulos pano_90 at gmx.net
Tue Aug 17 13:15:10 CEST 2010

> 2) OpenSearch engine

Looks good so far to me, but there are still some bugs:

• You can only do 2 OpenSearch engine searches. If you try to make a third search rekonq will simply not load the google site with that search.
• when entering "kde " (with the space) the word "kde" is not displayed bold anymore.
• when entering e.g. schüler or any other word with “special” characters (e.g. é, ä, ü, ç, you get the idea) the suggestion will not properly be encoded but rather show some other weird characters (e.g. ü for ü)

If I discover more, I’ll send another mail.

But still it’s awesome work by lionel and you :-)