[rekonq] rekonq rocks, but it can rock even more with this two feature I miss so much

Divan Santana Divan.Santana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:51:14 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 05:19:06 Divan Santana wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 April 2010 20:55:25 martosurf wrote:
> > I can't think for anything more at this time
>
> 4. Autocomplete/autofill support. This would be a huge help when rekonq
> gets  this feature. Any plans for this soon? I can't seem any mention of
> it on techbase.

An example of what I mean by autocomplete is a web site prompts for your email
and as you begin to type in the block rekonq pops up with previous entries so
you can easily select that and continue. Konqueror supports this.

Is the above something the rekonq project needs to implement or something
upstream(kdewebkit) needs to implement?

Are the any plans for this?

Would be great to have this for 0.5 release.

Thanks for the excellent work!!
--
Divan Santana

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.