[rekonq] Akademy talks invitation

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:30:18 CEST 2010

On Thursday 08 April 2010 20:53:08 Bertjan Broeksema wrote:
> Hi rekonquerors!
>
> We think that it would be awesome if one/some of you come to Akademy to
> show off. That is, we'd like to invite you to sent in a proposal for
> either a 30 or 45 minute talk (the latter must come with a technical
> paper) on rekonq. It would be nice to have a talk detailing about its
> current status, the pros and cons of using webkit, its feature or ${fill
> in your favorite rekonq subject}.
>
> For more details on the proposals, please have a look at:
>
> http://dot.kde.org/2010/02/01/akademy-2010-our-world-clearly-call-papers
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Bertjan Broeksema
>
> p.s. Please, also if you're not able to make, let us know.

Hi Bertjan,
and many thanks for your invitation.
I'll be very glad to present our work in some form at the akademy.
But I have a problem about the period of the Akademy: I work as a teacher in
the secondary school and (every year) I have exams during that days.
This year exams start on June, 22th. And they'll probably finish on July, 1st.
Or 2nd :-|
or 3rd :-(
I'll know the right dates just on June, 21th. Then I'll decide if I can come.
And start begging for a place and a flight.
I could decide now to come on 5th, but I won't as losing the first days means
just losing Akademy.
So I'm probably not the right candidate for it, sorry.

Regards,