[rekonq] New Address Bar

Alexander Jung-Loddenkemper alexander.julo at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:15:43 CEST 2010

Hello rekonq-devs!

I just wanted to give some feedback, regarding the new address bar. Im
really, really impressed! It is so awesome! It was something i was
missing so much from firefox and other browsers, and there was no qt
browser with it. Thanks to you, for coding it. You are all doing a really
great job, and although rekonq might have some itches, it is a really
good piece of software.

Thanks for that.

If you want to answer, you need to add me to CC, because im not
subscribed.

Greetings

Alexander Jung-Loddenkemper (alexex at freenode)