[rekonq] Re : KRunner

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:36:22 CEST 2009

> Ivan, perhaps you have already started the development of runnerbar in
> rekonq, i don't know...i'd like to help in this feature if it's possible.
I've made a list data model but haven't had the time to do more than that.

It is good that someone with more time decided to tackle this one - if you
have any questions, I'm more than willing to help.

> One doubt...the runnerbar should use GraphicsView as KRunner does? And
No need for that - we (IMO) don't really need the ultra-fancy representation
of the search results.