[rekonq] We have HomePage!

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:18:29 CEST 2009

On Friday 18 September 2009 22:06:40 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> My previews show the top left corner of webpages. Is it normal ?

yes, it's the same image of loading tab :)
I'm waiting a better version from pano..

> And,
>
> Have you got a working example of embedded plasmoid ?

Not in the actual page, but as said, I'm quite sure I can provide it.
I wrote a stupid homepage, embedding the pager or the calendar.
You just need a plasma::view (a QGraphicsView), a plasma::corona (a
QGraphicsScene) and then using the addApplet() method there to add one
plasmoid.

The problem with this method is that you create a widget, so quite *ALL* the
mainview method (searching for a webview) need to be rewritten.. :(