[rekonq] rekonq HomePage

megabigbug megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 14 07:34:44 CEST 2009

Le lundi 14 septembre 2009 02:13:57, Andrea Diamantini a écrit :
> On Sunday 13 September 2009 20:48:41 megabigbug wrote:
> > Good start.
> >
> > I don't like the about:blank text in the url bar. I would like type my
> >  google query here.
>
> I fixed things here and there. It seems alpha state, now.
> I added the "recently closed tabs" feature, but I'm not sure we need it.
> What about a "last 20 visited sites" ?

About:
- "recently closed tabs": Why not use previews ?
- search engines (webshorcuts) : I would like this feature in the url bar. Why
not only previews of search engines pages ?
- rekonq title: I prefer with no title but with a large rekonq icon in
background.
- fonts: smaller fonts.

You are not forced to follow this remarks. You are doing a great job.