[rekonq] Re : Re : TabBar regression

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 5 21:42:05 CEST 2009

>Ah, ok. Now I see it.
>Do you think we should revert the commit or try fixing it some way?

I do not want spend time on this. We have more useful things to do.

If someone want work on it:
Imo the best way is to create a tabbar entirely independant of Rekonq. So, it could be used by other applications.
I don't know if a such tabbar must be based on KTabWidget or KTabBar.
If it is based only on KTabBar, I don't know if it is possible to tweak the position of scroll buttons. A solution is perhaps decreases the widget's maximum width in order to keep space for the addTabButton.