[rekonq] Re : Re : Re : Right click menu

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 4 11:05:16 CEST 2009

>Yes, that's the point. So, what's your suggestion?

>My idea here is that if we automatically select text, we should provide in
>some way also page actions.
>If don't, we could provide just text or page actions, contextually.

It must be tested, but why not something between these solutions ?:
- left click on a word (not in a link and not in a field): select the whole word.
- double left click: select the whole paragraph.
- right click on a not selected word: page's contextual menu.
- right click on a selection: text's contextual menu.

=> it simplifies selection and it doesn't broke contextual menus.

I don't know if qtwebkit can do that.