[rekonq] Shortcuts problem

Divan Santana Divan.Santana at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 08:30:19 CET 2009

Hi All,

I've got a small simple bug request:

The default rekonq shortcut configured to "stop" a webpage is "ctrl+," which is
the same shortcut for previous tab. I would suggest setting perhaps the "esc"
key to "stop" and keeping the "previous tab" shortcut as "ctrl+,". This will
also be more in-line with KDE/konqueror shortcuts.

As it stands now "ctrl+," doesn't work as it conflicts.

Moreover there is another problem, If I manually correct this myself it puts
the following in .kde/share/config/rekonqrc
---
[Shortcuts]
show_next_tab=Ctrl+.
show_prev_tab=Ctrl+,
stop=Esc
---

But after I exit the app completely and restart it, although the above is
still in the rekonqrc config file my shortcut key "ctrl+," is once again
conflicting with the "stop webpage" shortcut which is again assigned to
"ctrl+,".

PS. I'm using rekonq-daily "091027-karmic1-
gitebb9ae47ae9ec504e2feb6e353caab63baf3f2c5" from
http://ppa.launchpad.net/f4l3/ppa/ubuntu ppa.
--
Divan Santana

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer at fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.