[rekonq] Webview Scrolling

Johannes Zellner johannes.zellner at nokia.com
Tue Oct 20 10:09:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

sorry for not done the mouse-scrolling, yet.
the patch applied to this thread is not the same as in SrcSrc branch.
the SrcSrc code is the first approach...which has less code but cannot scroll
horizontal.

The patch attached now applies against master again and you can also controll
the scrolling speed in each direction, plus it scrolls in the current active
webpage (useful, if you want to scroll an iframe)

Thanks,
Johannes