[rekonq] The road to rekonq 0.3 [REMIX]

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:51:00 CEST 2009

I hope I can collect here the LAST things to do before 0.3alpha release, that
is going to be in max 10 days (hopefully Friday, probably next week Monday or
Tuesday)

1) WebView Scrolling
ready to test in ScrScr branch :D. Tell me it's ok and I'll merge to master.

2) Contextual menu
I'm waiting a merge request here from Lionel / Matgic78. As debated with them.

3) homepage style
I reopened mr #1836 because of Lionel (proposer) and Pano requests. Please
give me your opinion here to decide if merge or leave the actual style.

4) HandBook
not really a 0.3alpha showstopper, but we definitely need to start writing
something

5) ??
something I'm surely forgetting

6) bugfixing