[rekonq] contextual menu: text actions/pages actions

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 11 11:55:03 CEST 2009

Qtwebkit automatically selects text when right click.
It implies that the actions for page and the actions for selected text are melt in one contextual menu.

For 0.3 we remove menubar, so, contextual menu is important: we must not keep this ambiguity.

Actions for selected text (copy, search with) are only available in the context menu.
Actions for the page are available by right clicking on an empty area or by using the toolbar.

In my opinion we have 3 choices:

- Find a way to prevent of select the text when right click (perhaps not possible).
- Remove page actions (brutal way but coherent).
- Move page actions in a submenu (text actions are more important than page actions).