[rekonq] shortcuts bug

jonas gastal jgastal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 03:45:10 CEST 2009

Hey all,
Recently I discovered a bug where shortcuts are not saved across sessions.
If you change a shortcut on one window, close it, and then reopen rekonq the
shortcut is no longer what you defined(it's back to the default).
I digged around some and noticed there was no explicit call to save the
shortcuts. So I modified the code to call the save method on the
KShortcutEditor used, however that produced no effect.
I've been strugling with this bug for 3 days now and can't seem to get it to
work, does any one have some idea what the issue might be?

Thanks in advance.