[rekonq] Fwd: [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:08:55 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eelko Berkenpies <kaboon at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [rekonq] [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0
To: "Diamantini, Andrea" <adjam7 at gmail.com>

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Anyway, please, take in mind I promised kubuntu and opensuse packagers to
> > > release a stable version before their next release (29/10 and 12/11)
> > > because this is going to be our first release in their official repos.
> >
> > Sweet, Fedora 12 will be released on 2009-11-17. I'll do my best to
> > have the F12 repo ready for rekonq 0.3, which shouldn't be a problem
> > looking at the other release dates. :)
>
> Ok, so we have also fedora in the list.. But no promises for you, Eelko!
> :D

Don't worry, I will not keep that promise, I know deadlines can
change. Hence the fact that as of yesterday Fedora's release date got
pushed back a week to the 17th. ;-)

> On Friday 09 October 2009 15:59:16 Eelko Berkenpies wrote:
>> I was going for a quick draft but I'm not allowed to create pages. I
>> guess I would need to be added to the sf.net project. Could someone
>> add me (or give my the right permissions) if it's not too much effort?
>> My sf.net username is "kaboon_".
>
> Added.

Thanks! Now to figure out how the frikin' thing works. It keeps
whining about permissions...

> --
> Andrea Diamantini, adjam
> GPG Fingerprint: 57DE 8E32 7D1A 0E16 AA52 59D8 84F9 3ECD DBF9 730F
>
> rekonq project
> WEB: http://rekonq.sourceforge.net
> IRC: rekonq at freenode

Silly gmail keeps replying to the sender, forwarding to the list too.

BTW, isn't there a way to set a reply address to a list globally?

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/