[rekonq] Re : [RFC] the road to rekonq 0.3.0

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 9 14:09:27 CEST 2009

>I'd like to point out here the things to do before our first
>"QuiteStableSureRocking" release:

>- write docs: help, please. Just one page, ten lines.. :)
>- unit tests: I started yesterday working on, don't really know when they'll
>be ready
>- fix tabbar: I'm thinking about setCornerWidget here, I'll try after this mail
>:)
>- add tabs action to shortcuts configurator
>- ask user about resend form data on reload (should be trivial, but...?)

- fix new icon: (I forget some shadows when I merged, anyway it is still not satisfying, need help)
- add an option in the config panel for disable tab previews
- improve homepage: the user can't define favorites
- replace star icon for bookmark button-menu by a one used in the homepage (bookmark!=favorites)
- for selected text contextual menu: move pages actions in a submenu