[rekonq] download links are visited twice

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:29:17 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 07 October 2009 15:59:04 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 October 2009 15:50:02 Matgic78 wrote:
> > > I could upload a file very easily in rekonq. Are you sure it doesn't
> > > work for you?
> >
> > Upload doesn't work for me and for megabigbug
> > for instance imagebin.ca says :
> > Upload Error
> > Sorry, you did not select a type. Please try again.
> > I get the same error with webkitpart but it works fine with arora and
> > khtml. It looks like the problem is in KIO::AccessManager...
> >
> > PS : Andrea : Sorry for sending to you. KMail didn't choose the good
> > adress to answer
>
> Uploading works fine for me too, also to imagebin.ca
> I'm on KDE trunk though (adjam is too IIRC).

no, I'm on branch (compiled yesterday)

btw, I usually develop in trunk (because of some other little batches) but
test code always in branch (that is , my user installation).
So I have everytime 3 KDE here:
1. trunk (installed in /DATA/develop/kdetrunk, here I develop rekonq)
2. mine (trunk + some code, just fun) (installed in /DATA/develop/kdefun)
3. branch (the usual installation) (installed in /opt/kde, here I use and test
rekonq)

I change from one to another changing KDE variables and launching it through
konsole or bash (if I'm not X connected).

This to explain that I'm usually aware of some strange rekonq behaviour
switching from one KDE release and another. :)

Regards,