[rekonq] png related bug

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:13:38 CEST 2009

I'm experiencing a strange bug during rekonq loading of some images,
expecially png files.
rekonq become unusable and the task manager stops it or it seems starting
creating tons of tabs and then needs to be stopped.
Anyway it never crashed.
There are two "changes" I'm trying to guess can be related.
1) the change of the modifiers management system (I usually load images in
another tab, so, CTRL + click)
2) I upgraded Qt to 4.5.3

Is someone of you experiencing the same bug? Please let me know, replying
here.

Thanks in advance,