[rekonq] context menu entry: view image

Ronny Scholz ronny_scholz at web.de
Sun Oct 4 13:58:49 CEST 2009

Am Samstag 03 Oktober 2009 21:08:55 schrieb Ronny Scholz:
> I've added a context menu entry to view the image under the mouse curser.
> You may left click to open it in the current tab or use middle
>  click/ctrl+left click to open it in a new tab.

There is an issue remaining: If the middle mouse button is used, the context
menu doesn't close. I guess this is a bug in QMenu because the middle mouse
button also doesn't trigger activated(bool) of the underlying action.
But maybe this is a feature.

Should we detect this and close the context menu on our own here?