[rekonq] Some thoughts on the new "New Tab Page"

Panagiotis Papadopoulos pano_90 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 1 16:50:57 CEST 2009

Since I now am able to test the new "New Tab Page" (thanks adjam for the hint :-)) I found some things that can be a little better:

* Currently the "Last visited sites" page is shown when opening the New Tab Page. Imho showing the "Preferred" sites first is the better solution, as you probably more often will try to access your preferred sites, than the last visited pages. What do you think?

* When the "Last visited sites" page is loading a page, that has embedded flash in it (e.g. flash advertisings or even flash videos) those flash elements are opened in new rekonq windows.

:-)