[rekonq] PATCH: Proof of concept: hoverLinks in url bar

Cédric Bellegarde gnumdk at adishatz.1s.fr
Mon Nov 23 01:36:45 CET 2009

Here a patch showing hoverlink preview in urlbar instead of popup at window
bottom.

What do you think?

Cédric

ps:

Url size patch have not been commited to git, i know url bar may look good
with oxygen but:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=94258&forumpage=9

From QtCurve Dev: "The location bar entry field is too tall. It looks ok with
oxygen (but still bigger than other oxygen editable combos). But if you use a
style such as skulpture, bespin, plastique, etc, then it looks way too tall -
almost the full height of the toolbar."

Same for new tab button, no response to my question, it looks ok with 0.3.10
but don't understand why calculating Y position...

In fact, with 0.3.10, it works but we can see button jump at rekonq start.

Cédric ;)