[rekonq] how to change the Favorites

Matgic78 matgic78 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:02:32 CET 2009

> I can't manage to change the Favorites is there an option and if there is
> could you please make it easyer to use.
> But even if there isn't an option I still like rekonq. It's a great browser
>  an what I searched for months.

You just need to right-click on the favorite you want to change.
What way would have been more intuitive for you ? If you are not alone to not
find how to change the favorites, it is a big usability problem.

Its' probably because chromium does differently. I think that 3 years ago, no
one would have asked this. Contextmenu was an evidence...