[rekonq] Opening links from an external application broken

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:54:09 CET 2009

On Tuesday 10 November 2009 07:24:59 Emmanuel Surleau wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi Emm :)

> Opening links from an external application (if rekonq is the current
>  browser) doesn't work. It opens rekonq (if not open before) with the last
>  session (but not the link rekonq was opened from). If rekonq was already
>  open, it creates a new rekonq window with aaaaall the tabs from the
>  current window (but still not the link it was opened from). It even
>  happens if rekonq is open on the current desktop.

Can you please take a look at your rekonq.desktop file? Anyway, I'll try
investigating your issue. I guess your setting is "restore tabs on startup".
Right?

> On an unrelated note, I noticed that rekonq went back to "No page action on
> text contextual menu". Could it at least *not* select text when you right-
> click? Or is this a Webkit issue?

Yes, we turned back. We debated a bit a decided for this behaviour. Text
selection is a webkit *feature*. We are going crazy trying to disable it,
sorry.

> Cheers,
>
> Emm

Cheers.