[rekonq] Patch for private browsing

Eelko Berkenpies kaboon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:09:59 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have played around with the source a bit (with no knowledge of Qt)
to see if it was possible for me to add a feature I was missing. My
intention is to have "(Private Browsing)" appended to the current page
title for easier recognition of the private browsing mode (like e.g.
Firefox does). The gray bar just doesn't do it for me. =)

The patch is attached so you all can have a laugh at it and I hope
someone with more knowledge than me will pick this up. ;-)

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Eelko Berkenpies
http://blog.berkenpies.nl/