[rekonq] Finally, unit tests!

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:30:52 CET 2009

We finally have them, too!
I'm aware it's just the starting point of a (new) big work on, but I'm really
happy about.
I started working from Arora Unit Tests (thank you, Icefox. I learned a lot
reading your code..) and mixed that with Konqueror ones.
I exported Web and Network related tests to merge (one day) into kdelibs.

The more difficult thing was let all things work with cmake. The most important
thing about is that I had to change rekonq code to create a kdeinit
executable.
So, you should find a kdeinit_rekonq lib somewhere and a little rekonq exe
somewhere else calling it everytime.

These patches will be in AutoTests branch for a couple of days and will be
merged in master if no one has something against.

Have a nice day.