[rekonq] fix url decoding

Ronny Scholz ronny_scholz at web.de
Sun Nov 1 02:49:01 CET 2009

I tested again what happens if we remove hardcoded google setting as default
search engine completely and could not find any drawbacks.

With the attached patch the default search engine is chosen and web shortcuts
are working again, both with colon or space set as delimiter.
It was tested on Qt 4.5.2 and Qt 4.6 and fixes bugs 205848, 210945 and 204708.

The following use cases were tested (having space set as delimiter):

open URL
- "http://www.winehq.org" loads "http://www.winehq.org/"
- "www.winehq.org" loads "http://www.winehq.org/"
- "kde.org" loads "http://kde.org"

use default search engine (google is the default setting)
- "test" loads google with "test" as search term
- "test 123" loads google with both search terms

use web shortcuts
- "qt qwebpage" loads http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qwebpage.html

open local files
- "~/.kderc" displays the file content

The tests have been repeated with colon as delimiter and resulted in the same
decoded URLs.