[rekonq] Fwd: Re: How must I compile kdewebkit to use it in rekonq

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:27:21 CEST 2009

Subject: Re: [rekonq] How must I compile kdewebkit to use it in rekonq
Date: Friday 26 June 2009
From: Tobias Schula <tobias at schula.org>
To: "Diamantini, Andrea" <adjam7 at gmail.com>

Am Dienstag 23 Juni 2009 16:24:04 schrieb Andrea Diamantini:
> On Tuesday 23 June 2009 15:58:37 Tobias Schula wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm trying to build rekonq but cmake gives me this error:
> >
> > CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:107 (MESSAGE):
> >    rekonq needs, from version 0.2, KDEWEBKIT to be compiled. Please
> > install it and try compiling again.
> >

> > --  You can actually retrieve it from playground/libs/webkitkde/kdewebkit
> > KDE svn
> >
> > So I downloadet it, installed it, but still the same error. What did I
> > wrong?
> >
> > Tobias
>
> Hi Tobias,
Hi Andrea!

> What KDE version are you using? (kde4-config --version)
Qt: 4.5.1
KDE: 4.2.90 (KDE 4.2.90 (KDE 4.3 Beta2))
kde4-config: 1.0

> Did you install just kdewebkit or all webkitkde libs?
Just kdewebkit. That's what "make install" installs:
-- Install configuration: "RelWithDebInfo"
-- Installing: /usr/local/lib/libkdewebkit.so.1.0.0
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/lib/libkdewebkit.so.1
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/lib/libkdewebkit.so
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libkdewebkit.so.1.0.0" to
"/usr/local/lib"
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/include/kdewebkit/kwebpage.h
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/include/kdewebkit/kwebview.h
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/include/kdewebkit/kwebpluginfactory.h
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/include/KDE/KdeWebKit/KWebView
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/include/KDE/KdeWebKit/KWebPage
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/include/KDE/KdeWebKit/KWebPluginFactory
-- Up-to-date: /usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdeWebKit.cmake

> Are you compiling/installing in the same path?
What do you mean by that?

> Did you pass some extra parameters to cmake? If yes, what?
cmake -
DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdeWebKit.cmake ..

> Did you follow INSTALL hints?
Do you mean the content of the file INSTALL in the source directory? Then yes.

> Did you remove your build dir before recompiling?
Yes.

> Regards,
Sincerely,

Tobias