[rekonq] Awesome bar Idea: KRunner

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:53:05 CEST 2009

> We need our own krunner with fixed runners: history, bookmarks, rss,
> opensearch, webshortcuts.
Yes, something like that.

> > As an example (the first that came to my mind, not really a useful one),
> > we could have a runner with rekonq commands "back", "forward", "view
> > source" and whatnot, and that will be useless in the real krunner.
>
> why not: a runner based on actionCollection().

> Ok, can you do that with the branch OneUrlBar of my clone repo ?
Ok, I'm still getting used to Git, but I'll manage it :)

> It is not the role of krunner to sort them ?
Krunner framework provides the relevance factor, but IIRC it doesn't do the
sorting (that is, the application does the sort)

> In my mind it was:
> - submit a query
> - listen for results
> - display the sorted list
Exactly like that with the possibility of changing the query in the middle of
the process.

Off to bed now, see you tomorrow